Oh spring, I love you with all my heart. You are my favourite time of the year.
What I love about spring is that nights get lighter, the weather gets warmer and the clothes get brighter.
So, with all that said and done, here is a recap on my favourite instagram outfits this spring.
- My outfit I wore to Cartagena. I absolutely love these trousers I find they go with so much and they are super comfy. Also, I know I will get lots of wear out of them this summer to with a crop top.
Top and bottoms from Zara and shoes are Nike.
- Gucci dress. Now if you have been following me on social media you know that I am currently obsessed with anything that is even slightly Gucci inspired so of course my “Gucci inspired” dress made it to the short list.
Dress from Zara and shoes from Kurt Geiger.
- Simple but, effective. This yellow playsuit that looks like a dress is super simple but, the yellow makes it a little eye-catching. Of course I paired them up with my yet again Gucci Inspired shoes.
Play suit and shoes both from Zara.
- Flamingo loving. I love anything pink! Pink is my life. So, when I saw these pink perspex heels in zara I knew, (a) I would get lots of wear out of them this spring summer and (b) I saw this super cute top and shorts that would match perfectly.
Incase you haven’t guessed all is from Zara.
- Trip to London. I had an event to attend in London so of course I went shopping to pick of the perfect outfit and came across this cape jacket instantly I knew it would be perfect. I paired it with a white blouse, some striped trousers a new Chanel like bag and my pink perspex heels.
Again all from Zara.
Cant wait for my summer instagram outfit favourites? Then follow my instagram daily for fashion inspo. ohsomeganmurray
always remember to sparkle,
oh so Megan Murray